I believe that consent is an essential tool in any creative project as a means to effectively collaborate, build resilience, resolve conflict and deliver powerful content. I currently consult with creative project teams, specialising in theatre and immersive experiences, to deliver bespoke training, support and evaluation around safeguarding, inclusion, accessibility and sexual violence prevention.
I’m currently based in Melbourne, but am able to run consulting and workshops via Zoom and other online learning platforms and portals, so by all means contact me on <email@example.com> if you’d like to line up something in your part of the world. The services I offer include:
- Interactive Workshops, programmable and customisable to your project
- Tailored policy documentation regarding consent, safety, sexual violence prevention
- Support with intimacy, nudity, sexual violence and triggering content
- Creative input regarding diversity, inclusion, accessibility and consent as a dramaturgical lens
- Peer support, mediation and informal mental health response (qualifications in counselling and Mental Health First Aid)
- Evaluation and feedback tools and support with grant acquittal
I recently completed a Master’s degree in Cultural and Creative Industries with a research thesis on consent, which I regularly speak at conferences and events about. For more information about this work, email <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I’m also a performer, writer and theatre-maker. Please click the menu on the left to find out more about productions Burlesque by Force and Eve St John.
Filming, Editing, Styling and Subtitles by Odus Moore.
Hero image by Phoenix Violet.